Climate and test cells
Gas-tight, welded cells for product tests
under different environmental conditions.
- Complete with sandwich elements filled with hard polyurethane foam
- From + 80° with an additional layer of fire-resistant mineral wool
- Free from thermal bridges and standard welded tongue and groove connections
- Can be custom manufactured in almost any size and shape
- For temperatures from – 110°C to + 130°C and humidity of up to 98%
- Insulation thicknesses: 80, 120, 160 and 200 mm
- Custom openings and for measurement technology and media passages
- Foamed cable ducts
- Gas-tight, built-in doors, gates, hatches, and view windows
- Angled base with welded drains
Fully welded chambers for tests on different vehicle batteries. Walk-in, completely manufactured on a base frame.
Corrosion-resistant testing chambers for simulating environmental influences.
Custom special designs
Our testing chambers are just as diverse as your products.
Together, we will develop your custom-tailored testing chamber concept, to get your product ready for the market.